First of all, we are so sorry for a mistake! If you have been installed DGWork V1.2.3, maybe your site was hacked, but don’t worry, please follow the steps below to fix this issue.
1. Install and initialize the Wordfence Security plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/wordfence/
then, start a new scan. After the scan is processed, click “Delete All deletable Files” button.
2. Go to Appearance > Themes page, update your theme to V1.2.6
3. If you use the Child theme, Go to Appearance > Editor, check the functions.php file, delete the unknown codes except for your own custom codes.
4. Update the plugins to the latest version.
5. Update WordPress to the latest version.
That’s it, the virus files are cleared.
If you have any troubles on these steps please post your WP login details via private reply. I will help you to fix that and make your site 100% secure.
Hi there John, thank you for the update!
I did all you mention above but is asking me for a new purchase code, my old code is not working.
What to do?
Fixed. I updated your theme again
Sorry for the delay! I checked your site, it’s security.
So sorry for the delay, because of our holiday.
Now I fixed the plugins installation issue, and checked your site for the security issue, all files are no problem.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.